The centralizer is mainly composed of rubber and reinforced metal rubber, which is used in different measuring systems while drilling. We study and evaluation of elastic materials and bonding forces between metals to design a professional rubber centralizer that can be able to meet the needs of customers for measuring tools while drilling.
Polymer type: Nitrile rubber (NBR, XNBR), hydrogenated nitrile rubber (HNBR, HSN), fluororubber (FKM, FPM), perfluororubber (FFKM)
Hardness: 70 to 90
Hot application (C): Low temperature and high temperature (<-30C, >121C)
Fluid compatibility: Oil and water based drilling mud
Industry: Oil and Gas
Application: Measurement while drilling
1. High durability and wear resistance.
2. Light weight, low density material.
3. Composite material provide exceptional strength, abrasion resistance and toughness
4. Thermal stability and insulation.
5. High compressive strength